WHO OWNS YOUR FUTURE ?
“ There is nothing like a dream to create a future ’’
“Thinnk Ware is providing you the opportunity to become an Edupreneur”
BE A PARTNER in A Growing Industry
Partnering with the World Wide Future Society is one of the most effective ways to communicate to both employees and market place that you are a future minded forward looking organization.
Now, you can become our Channel Partner, if looking forward to thrive in a rapidly changing and ambiguous future in Robotics and STEM education, human need development and education that reframes our status quo.
We are looking forward to share a great understanding with individuals or organization whose vision is aligned with our vision to promote innovative STEM & Robotics hands-on Education. We can be the ideal partner for people who are seeking for active partnering with our program to spread contemporary education in India. Robotics and STEM Education is being talked worldwide today and has become an integral part of academics in most of the developed countries. Robotics based programs and ThiknkWare’s hands-on DIY kits aims to be the best platform to unleash creativity, innovativeness and self- learning.
CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY AND PLANNING
Every successful organization in the 21st century has a futurist. No matter the official title or whether they are internal or outside advisors. Futurist play an unmistakable role in guiding organizations through the challenging process of understanding trends, visualizing possibilities, preparing for challenges and setting meaningful goals.
Entrepreneurial, exponential and growth mindsets are a great first step in throughout process. The futurist mindset builds on top of them to create something entirely unique and vitally important.
Who can be a TCP?
- Like minded individuals who have the zeal to excel and want to become an “Edupreneur” by offering futuristic solutions.
- An Individual / Organization with relevant experience in Education industry, especially in K12 segment. One who can invest their present to nurture next generation with a vision to create innovative young India.
- Having an area of 250-300 sq. feet at a proper location to establish STEM center.
- Who believes that a great business model can also be built through boot-strapping.
- To give students exposure to STEM education and how it is going to shape the future of technology.
- To complement classroom teaching through hands-on-learning based activities.
- To make students more familiar, more logical & more analytical in their approach.
- To promote Robotics/STEM Education in India through channel partners & help them in developing robust business model through it.
- We are targeting to have 200 Channel Partners in 2018 PAN India.
Deliverables for Channel Partner
- Promote Hands-on Robotics & STEM Education in Schools in assigned region.
- Marketing & Sales of ThinnkWare Programs & Products.
- An office for local communication.
- Local support for Services & Delivery.
- Conducting weekend classes, evening classes, summer camp & winter camps etc. at STEM center at their location.
Deliverables from ThinnkWare
- Full Technical support on Products.
- Full support in operations & services.
- Support in providing content & new activities.
- Marketing & Technical training.
- Provide marketing material & initial on-field sales support.
- Provide Marketing Collateral
Note: An Agreement will be signed to initiate this partnership.
Return on Investment for Channel Partner
- We expect & support the Channel Partner to become profitable in very first year of business.
- Our business model is targeted to generate recurring revenue to eye on profitability.
For more details submit your details, our team will get back to you